Years in Operation
Most Affordable Pricing
5 star reviews
Affordable Interstate Movers from Melbourne to Adelaide
Moving to a new place is an exciting yet intimidating experience. You make a million to-do lists, yet you inevitably forget something. In fact, the entire process of packing, loading, and unloading makes you wonder if there’s an easy way out.
You can make your move easy with professional Melbourne to Adelaide movers like us. We can help you efficiently because we are trained and equipped with essential skills. Our services are reliable, expert, and pocket-friendly. We also ensure the quickest possible move without any damage to your belongings.
Our interstate movers Melbourne to Adelaide have an experience of over 20 years that has executed countless interstate moves in Australia. We operate 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, helping families and businesses move within and outside their states. However, we aren’t your average movers. We help you with everything from A to Z of your shifting process, whether it’s dismantling your furniture or packing your antiques.
Our interstate removalists Melbourne to Adelaide work in five simple steps:
- You fill out the enquiry form for an estimate.
- You review the quotation and select the dates for your scheduled move.
- We send our team and start the packing process.
- We reach the location and help you unpack and settle in the new place.
Do you have to move soon? Call us at 0434 379 742 and get an estimate!
Removal Services We Offer
Moving your home can be daunting but not so much when our team is here to help you pack, load, and transport your belongings to your new home.Read More
Our office moves are designed to ensure a smooth move while minimising downtime. So, no more letting your move disrupt your business.Read More
If you're relocating to another state, avail the assistance of our Melbourne City movers and take care of your long-distance moves efficiently.Read More
Whether you're relocating, redecorating, or simply need furniture items transported, our removalists in Melbourne are here to help.Read More
Hard Rubbish Removals
Remove the unwanted clutter from your home or workspace and create a desirable living/working environment with our rubbish moves services.Read More
We offer top-notch packing services to ensure your belongings are packed securely and safely, ensuring a smooth and stress-free move.Read More
Professional Melbourne to Adelaide Removalists You can Count on
Melbourne may have many removalists, yet, our experience and expertise stand apart from the competition. Our experience, which is over 20 long years, proves that our services are time-tested and people-friendly. We train our professionals and equip them with essential equipment that helps us deliver top-class service to our clients.
You can count on our Melbourne to Adelaide movers because:
- We’re on time every time: Rule 101 of our quality services is to value your time and be on time. This is to ensure we don’t rush things, keeping productivity and safety in check.
- We work 24/7: A significant number of moves happen during weekends, so our interstate removalists Melbourne to Adelaide ensure we are available for you all the time. Your convenience comes first for us.
- We adhere to strict customer guidelines: To guarantee a satisfying customer experience, we have and follow a set of guidelines strictly. For example, preventing any damage to your
furniture is one of the things we ensure.
- We unpack as well: Most removalists only pack and move your furniture. But we ensure unpacking your things as well.
- We bring the packing materials: Whether it’s cardboard boxes, bubble wrap, or packaging peanuts, our experts will bring everything needed for packing your belongings for the move.
- We handle your belongings with care: Every item and furniture in your place will be handled with extreme care while packing, loading, and unloading.
So, if your move is around the corner and you’re looking for reliable Melbourne to Adelaide removalists, contact us at 0434 379 742
What To Expect When You Book Yes Movers As Your Interstate Removalists From Melbourne to Adelaide
Experienced Removalist Team
Our movers in Melbourne have experience handling projects of all kinds and scales.
We work with a promise of on-time service delivery and leave no room for delays.
Full Loading & Unloading
We will load and unload your belongings to keep any associated hassles at bay.
Public Liability Insurance
Our public liability insurance ensures you are covered against any mishaps.
Comprehensive Protective Covering
We will secure all your possessions in protective covering to ensure a safe transit.
No Hidden Costs
Get an exact quote with a price breakup and know exactly what you are paying for.
Best Backloading Services from Melbourne to Adelaide
Some benefits of availing backloading from Melbourne to Adelaide:
- Reduced costs: As you share transportation expenses with others, you will incur fewer costs while being more environmentally friendly.
- Efficient route planning: With multiple shipments to deliver, we prioritise planning an efficient route. This helps everyone receive their things without too much delay.
- Reduced wait times: You can reduce the waiting time by joining already scheduled shipments. It’s rather helpful if you are on a tight schedule.
Backloading service is apt for you if you can check any of the following boxes:
- Have a narrow budget
- Have less number of things to move
- The destination is at a long-distance
- Flexible with the moving dates
If you have checked any of the above boxes, you can significantly benefit from a backloading service rather than a dedicated moving service. Yes Movers are the masters at moving possessions, interstate or within the state.
Get an instant quote from our interstate removalists Melbourne to Adelaide and decide your next steps.
Secure & Hassle-Free Interstate Moving Services
One of the first things to consider when moving interstate is the costs associated with it. If you have a sizable load of belongings to transport, you will incur significant costs, and vice-versa. For example, a one-bedroom home will have fewer things than a three-bedroom flat. So, it’s important to make a decision taking into account all the factors involved in your move.
- Amount of things to transport
- The size of the budget allotted
- Date and time of the move
- The urgency of the move
- Possession of specialised items, such as pianos or antiques.
Professionals like our interstate movers in Melbourne can provide much value in these cases. We ensure secure and hassle-free transport along with cost-efficiency. Our professionals are available to support you even during evenings or weekends.
To proceed with Yes Movers, you can fill out our form and send your request. Don’t worry, as we have a quick response time!
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAY
Harpinder and Kundal were wonderful! They were caring but still very efficient and assisted with the placement of my larger items at the new place. Second time using Yes Movers and I’ve had a great experience both times.
My experience with the Yes Company was quite positive. I want to highlight the exceptional service provided by Sam, their employee. He delivered everything precisely as promised, and all of our belongings arrived in excellent condition. I greatly appreciate their reliability...
Honestly can’t recommend these guys enough. They were brilliant from start to end for my move from Melbourne to Sydney. I dealt with Sam who was able to give me accurate costs and timings from the start. The movers were professional, very caring and quick too...
Huge thanks to Harpinder and Jonny for their amazing work and support last week. They were so helpful, polite and managed our move so efficiently. It was our first big move and we are happy with the entire team including Sam, Nick and Heena who helped with admin stuff and answered all our queries..
Harkaran and kundal did an amazing job moving all the furniture even though it was very heavy..They moved all the furniture smoothly and efficiently. They also arrived exactly on time and at short notice. And finished very quickly. I would highly recommend their moving...
Prashu and sahil were amazing. I can’t recommend them highly enough. The way they got my king size bed up a very narrow staircase, I’d call them magicians. They were fast and extremely efficient. Looking to move, I highly recommend them. Thanks for a job well done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes Movers has Public Liability Insurance for pick-up and drop-off properties. We also offer a Break and Repair Guarantee for the items we transport. However, the following are essential to be covered by this guarantee:
- Items must be wrapped with both white foam and shrink wrap.
- Items must be listed as guaranteed on the contract.
- Notifying us of the damage before completion of the job.
The cost differs based on various factors involved in your move. For example, your choice of truck, amount of possessions, and distance will play a key role in determining your cost. You can use our price estimator, a free tool, to get an idea. For specific quotations, reach out and let us know the specifics of your move.
Of course, you can! Once you fill out our form, we will get back to you as soon as we can. Depending on the specifics of your move, we will point you in the right direction. However, allowing us enough time will ensure a better overall service. The standard is to give a one to two weeks’ notice.
We pack them safely with our packing materials, from bubble wraps to packaging peanuts. Our interstate movers in Melbourne have specialised skills in safely packing and moving articles and furniture. We also provide a ‘break and repair guarantee’ to assure you.
Yes, Yes Movers is a licensed and accredited interstate mover. We are also Australia’s one of the most experienced and largest independent shifting associations. So, rest assured that your shift is in good hands.
Of course! Our movers are experts at handling all types of furniture, articles, special items, and antiques. Whether you are shifting your home, office, or business, you can trust us to handle it perfectly.